As we continue to fight against the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring bank stakeholders’ safety during this outbreak in our business premises without interruptions of our daily business, please be informed that the branch network will have a slight change in working hours.
In addition, for preventive measures, we highly recommend that you:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water to protect yourself and those around you
- User alcohol-based hand sanitizers located at the entrances prior to accessing or using any banking services
- Avoid close contact and crowded places
- Always cover your cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose mouth with unclean hands
- Observe at least 1 Meter distance between you and the person next to you
To avoid movements that could be risks, please use Cogebanque digital banking services like: USSD (*505#), Mobile wallet (App), Cogebanque cards and internet banking. Let us #GoCasheless to reduce contact with paper money.
For more information, please contact business team or call 5050 (During working hours) or reach out to us through social media platforms.
If you have any symptoms of the virus, please call 114 to get expert guidance as assistance.
BE SAFE-BE SMART-BE KIND.